Salma Sandal 105
When she walks, her feet do the talking with our stiletto Salma Sandal, bedecked with swaying tassels and a magnificent, one-of-a-kind flower made of multi-colored chaquira beads, handcrafted by Mexican Wixárica artisans.
- Runs true to size
- Handmade in Italy
- Premium Italian leather
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Crystal bead detail
- Cushioned footbed
- 105 mm heel
Complimentary shipping & returns. Learn more about our return process here
Mia Becar shoes are handmade to last, using carefully selected premium materials. As always, handle with love.
How to care for your Salma’s:
The crystal bead flowers are particularly delicate.
- Apply your perfumes, lotions, etc. before you put your shoes.
- In order to avoid any damage we suggest to keep them away from water.
- If any major problem occurs on the surface of your shoe, we recommend seeking out a professional cobbler. The quicker you go, the better the result will be in the end.
- Should shoes become wet, pat dry immediately with a soft cloth. For minor scuffs or marks, clean with a soft, dry cloth, or soft brush.
- When storing, fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb any environmental humidity.
- Store in the provided dust bag and box. Good thing they’re cute.
For more details, please visit our Product Care page.