The Grace sandal is a remembrance piece; the design, featuring a beautifully handprinted and delicate flower, is an ode to Betsy's friend who passed from cancer. This month, 100% of the proceeds from sales of the Grace sandal are donated to Cancer Cartel, a national nonprofit dedicated to alleviating the financial burdens that come with the cost of cancer.
- Runs true to size
- Handmade in Italy
- 100% handcrafted design
- Premium Italian leather
- Cushioned footbed
- Hand-painted flower detail
- 105 mm heel
Complimentary shipping & returns. Learn more about our return process here.
Please note: FedEx has advised that all deliveries are taking longer than usual and cannot guarantee any expedited deliveries will arrive when expected. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unusual time.
Mia Becar shoes are handmade to last, using carefully selected premium materials. As always, handle with love.
How to care for your Mia's:
- If any major problem occurs on the surface of your shoe, we recommend seeking out a professional cobbler. The quicker you go, the better the result will be in the end.
- Protect from direct light, excessive heat, rain, and wine
- Should shoes become wet, pat dry immediately with a soft cloth. For minor scuffs or marks, clean with a soft, dry cloth, or soft brush.
- When storing, fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb any environmental humidity.
- Store in the provided dust bag and box. Good thing they’re cute.
For more details, please visit our Product Care page.