Oh no, your bag is empty!

Ready to find your solemate?

Shop the collection .


Ever wonder what goes in to making the Mia Becar shoes that you love so much? We take pride in our commitment to outstanding quality in everything we produce.
95% of our collections are handcrafted in Italy, the other 5% such as our Espadrille collections are handmade in Spain.


We are dedicated to preserving and protecting the environment by responsible sourcing of materials and supplies whenever possible.


Mia Becar’s high quality leathers are made out of responsibly-sourced Italian skins. Our leather materials do not contain colorants or chemical hazards dangerous to health and the environment, and are in compliance with EU regulations (REACH). In doing this, it promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animals. In addition our leather tanneries practice sustainable leather processing with minimal environmental impact, through decreased emissions, waste reduction, and limitation of chemical use and water.

R.E.A.C.H. is a regulation that the European Union adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry.


The elegant and luxurious satin uppers we produce for many of our collections are made from sustainable materials whenever possible. These sustainable satins are used in some of our best-selling and core collections, such as our Allie Satin Lace-Up Sandal. Additionally, all textiles are compliant with EU Commission textile regulations for the highest quality and standards.